Hello! In this section, we're running through how to use Aprao's Cashflow tab.
Below is a video that runs through step-by-step, how to run a cash flow in Aprao within a few minutes.
By the end of the video you will be able to:
- Set up your cashflow time period;
- Set up the month, amount and the percentage deposit of the site acquisition per each phase of the development;
- Allocate the fees and costs across the length of your development;
- Learn how to change elements easily in the cashflow and how it relates to Aprao's other sections;
- Learn how to distribute costs across the lifetime of the project either via an S-Curve process or Straight one;
- Follow and action all the above elements across each section the development process from Site Purchase to Finance, Other Costs and Lenders Fees;
- Learn how to export your cashflow to Excel, and how to use the cashflow to try out different scenarios to see their impact on finance.
Hopefully, this video answered your questions on creating a cashflow in Aprao! If you have a specific question, feel free to reach out to email@example.com and we'll be happy to answer it.